NOTE: These topics can be combined to create a customized program to meet your company objectives. Click any topic below to scroll directly to the course syllabus.
- Dream Builders vs. Dream Busters NEW
- Clay on the Wheel – Developing Top Tier Talent NEW
- Highest & Best Use! – Building Successful Teams to Maximize Profits NEW
- A Shot of Vitamin E – Engagement – Every Organization can use an infusion! NEW
- The “C-Suite” – Character, Capacity, Conversations and Consistency NEW
- The Breakfast of Champions NEW
- Tough, Tougher, Toughest NEW
- You are the C.E.O. of Y.O.U. NEW
- Emotional Intelligence
- Becoming A Coaching Manager
- It’s All About TIME (Teamwork, Information, Motivation & Energy)
- Communicating For Clarity
- Presentation Is Everything
- Team Performance
- Winning Attitudes – Becoming A Person Of Influence
- The ”Business Of Business”
- Successful Selling Begins With You!
- “Closing” The Circle
- AFTO – “Ask For The Order”
- Executing Excellence
- Genius Zone
- Goals & Roles
- Networking (Netweaving)
- Next Level Leadership
Dream Builders vs. Dream Busters NEW
Seventy-six percent of the things we say to ourselves are negative. More than 60% of workers are aware of abusive conduct in the workplace or having worked in a toxic environment. These statistics underscore the need for positivity. Negativity stymies productivity and as a result, people are less motivated to do their best work. This workshop unpacks the following topics and makes the case for increasing employee engagement. We always move in the direction of our talk!
- Strategies for creating a climate of candor and collaboration
- Techniques for minimizing turf guarding
- Twelve drivers of employee engagement
- Tools for identifying strengths and maximizing employee productivity
- Crucial conversations that increase self-efficacy
Clay on the Wheel – Developing Top Tier Talent NEW
The war for talent is fierce and the talent pool has never been as shallow. This seminar takes a deep dive into identifying, sourcing and developing high potential talent. Employers that are able to select talent using a strengths-based approach report increased tenure and employee engagement. Career pathing and job task analysis are two methods for identifying “job fit” which is a critical driver of employee engagement. Hallmarks of this program include:
- A five-pillar approach to sourcing talent
- Simulated strategies for identifying high potential talent
- KSA (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities) methodology for identifying job fit
- Career pathing – a critical ingredient for retaining talent
Highest & Best Use! – Building Successful Teams to Maximize Profits NEW
Just as you evaluate real estate, you should consider how you assemble teams to increase productivity and maximize the value of individual talents. Homogeneous teams are at risk of delivering mediocrity due to a similarity in thought. Conversely, a team that is diverse in thought can create a rich and more powerful result. Have you considered a strategy for creating high performing teams? This workshop offers a robust recipe for making the most of individual contributions that increase creativity and collaboration that drives profits to the bottom line.
- Clarification of goals and roles
- Assessing individual strengths and matching talents to the job
- Using OKRs (Objective and Key Results) to guide decision making
- Create a talent score-card to identify next level leaders
A Shot of Vitamin E – Engagement – Every Organization can use an infusion! NEW
Is your organization suffering from “culture shock,” complacency or overall malaise? Chances are this condition is due to employees feeling overcommitted, undervalued and often times ignored! A satisfied employee likes their work, an engaged employee loves their company. A primary distinction of an engaged employee is the discretionary effort demonstrated to move the “needle” forward in performance and profits. Learning outcomes for this workshop include:
- Recognizing the symptoms of dis-engagement
- Identification of performance metrics
- A prescription for increasing engagement
- Reward and recognition strategies that increase loyalty
The “C-Suite” – Character, Capacity, Conversations and Consistency NEW
Cornerstones of success can easily be defined by these critical elements. What is talked about in meetings, demonstrated by every employee within the organization and reflected in policies and procedures creates the DNA or culture of a company. The only way to scale a “best in class” culture is to define these non-negotiable traits in a way that explains the “why, the what and the how” in a way that creates a “stage” for people to perform at their highest level. This workshop explores:
- Identifying competencies that define a leader
- Measuring what matters…increasing capacity within each team member
- Effective communication strategies that increase clarity and confidence
- Coaching techniques that focus on “feed-forward” vs. “feed-back”
The Breakfast of Champions NEW
What are you eating? What’s eating you?
We have all heard that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. I want to encourage you about how you select your mental food. What you feed your mind is just as important as what you feed your body. Do you treat yourself like a world class athlete? This workshop serves as a catalyst for reaching new heights in personal mastery. Creating a positive mental mindset is the first step in changing your circumstances. Learning outcomes include:
- A “mental meal plan”
- Techniques for creating balance
- Strategies that strengthen your mental muscle
- Triggers that derail your emotional intelligence
- Successful shifts for personal success
Tough, Tougher, Toughest NEW
Business isn’t hard… what’s hard is relationships in business! The challenging part about managing relationships is tackling the tough conversations. Even the toughest conversations can be altered by your choice of words, body language, and mental framing. Regain your personal confidence and prepare for your next conversation. Learning outcomes for this workshop include:
- Break down barriers before they break you
- Constructive conflict resolution
- Coaching yourself and others using preciseness of speech
- Negotiating tips for success
- Strategies for overcoming sidestepping, turf guarding and a scarcity mindset
You are the C.E.O. of Y.O.U. NEW
Stop waiting for others to help you. Take the reins and lead yourself! Dr. Debbie Phillips will offer strategies for building your personal brand along with proven methods for effective communication. As an entrepreneur, author, speaker, and career coach, Dr. Debbie will leave you energized and ready to accomplish your personal and professional goals. Each one of us is given 86,400 seconds each day to accomplish our goals; one second is too important to waste or be distracted by negative influences. In this action-packed session, Dr. Debbie will answer your questions and offer ways to explore new opportunities to live your best life through positive productive actions!
- Overcome mental traps that hold you back
- Developing preciseness of speech and precision of your plan
- Keystone habits for formulating success strategies
- Presentation techniques that elevate your confidence
A leader’s emotions are contagious. Is yours worth catching? If a leader demonstrates energy and enthusiasm, an organization thrives, if a leader spreads negativity and dissonance, it flounders. Join us for an action-packed workshop that discusses proven techniques that increase emotional intelligence and impact work/life balance in a very positive manner. Coaching and mentoring strategies will equip you with new ways to energize your teams, communicate more effectively and lead with intention.
Becoming A Coaching Manager
This seminar gives attendees a variety of coaching tools, techniques, and best practices to improve their effectiveness. Topics include:
- Analyzing Performance
- Creating a Climate for Effective Coaching
- Giving Corrective Feedback and Handling Difficult Situations
- The Coaching Mind-Set
- Coaching: Self-Assessment
- Using the “Mineral Rights” Model
- Providing Balance and Helpful Feedback
- The Coaching Manager as Observer
It’s All About TIME (Teamwork, Information, Motivation & Energy)
In order to optimize your company’s performance as well as your own career as an executive, you must be a visionary, a trailblazer, a strategist, a communicator, a coach, a diplomat, and a politician. The world’s most successful leaders are able to focus on the “big picture” and uphold high standards while wearing many hats. This seminar blends various strategies together that are necessary for driving organizational success.
- Building Effective Teams
- Sharing Information for Organizational Success
- Motivation through Effective Management
- Traits of Top Performers
- ROI and ROE (Return on Energy)
Communicating For Clarity
Effective communication is fundamental to every successful relationship. This program gives clear and concise recommendations for improving both oral and written communications. This course covers the proper use of phone, email, handwritten letters and other formal means of communicating. The attendees leave with effective strategies that include a communications checklist.
- Communication Audit
- Listening…Your First Step toward Success
- Conversation – The Ping Pong Game
- Delivering Effective Presentations
Presentation Is Everything
Understanding the importance of business etiquette and professional dress can often position one for career advancement. Business today is often conducted over a meal or in social environments and this course takes attendees through the fundamentals of dining, wardrobe enhancement, networking, and general business protocol.
- Office Courtesies that Increase Your Clout
- Using Technology Graciously & Effectively
- Presentation Protocol
- Wardrobe Planning
- Dining Etiquette
- How to Meet, Greet and Make a Favorable Impression
- Establishing a Professional Presence
“What is your core 4?” This course is about identifying your top leadership qualities that work in your culture. Learn to use your strengths to create momentum and measure what matters!
- Leadership Styles Among Generations
- Strategies for developing leaders
- Transactional vs. Transformational leadership
- Closing the leadership gap
Rowing in the same direction…flying in formation… If you think your team is moving in different directions, this program is for you. Understand communication styles and organizational dynamics that promote effective productivity and profits.
Winning Attitudes – Becoming A Person Of Influence
Every employee is either an asset or a liability! Investing in top performers can make a huge impact on the organization. Those people generally influence others to a higher degree. This seminar outlines the daily dozen attributes of a person with influence.
- Building Effective Teams
- Sharing Information for Organizational Success
- Motivation through Effective Management
- Six Secrets to Effective Negotiation
- Maximizing Income & Shareholder Value
The ”Business Of Business”
Maximizing the value of the asset through an intense focus on revenue.
- Reducing revenue loss through strategic marketing
- Increasing ancillary income through processes and partnerships
- Focusing on collections through improved screening
- Renewing residents by creating raving fans
Successful Selling Begins With You!
This action-packed seminar focuses on the mental mindset needed in sales. Most of the things we tell ourselves may be working against us. This seminar focuses on the 10 secrets of successful salespeople and guides attendees through the fundamental practices of selling, closing, and follow-up.
“Closing” The Circle
Selling is process! In this seminar, you’ll learn the five critical steps in the sales process in addition to building a pipeline of leads through effective relationship building. Build long-term relationships, not short-term sales!
AFTO – “Ask For The Order”
In the world of text speak and instant messaging, the one most important piece of sales advice is to ask for the order! Successful salespeople often talk too much and fail to recognize vital buying signals. This workshop is an absolute refresher for even the most experienced “relationship sales builder.”
In sales, there are 2% of professionals who are extraordinary relationship builders! They develop friendships first and then share their product or service with the public. They aren’t pushy, aggressive or overly demanding. They are steady, consistent, professional and passionate about everything they do and the products they represent. This workshop shares traits of successful people and then drills down to the discriminating difference that makes them unique, effective and excellent in every way!
We all have our strengths. Unique talents and gifts that each of us bring to the workplace typically go underutilized. Job fit is one of the strongest predictors of success in one’s career. Matching skills to the job can be the single most important factor in talent management. This course offers:
• Techniques for identifying strengths.
• Strategies for making the most of your gifts.
• Identifying complementary behaviors that fuel teams.
• Defining parameters that predict success for using your Genius Zone.
Goals & Roles
This workshop focuses on understanding how achieving the owner’s goals and objectives are dependent on the team’s total engagement. We will explore the impact each individual has on product quality, customer service, marketing, and maintenance. In isolation, these components may seem insignificant, but when combined they can produce extraordinary outcomes. We will discuss these topics and the impact each has on the bottom line.
This workshop offers the following:
• Understanding Goals and Objectives of the Owner.
• Identifying key performance indicators that drive results.
• Strategies for managing diverse stakeholders.
• Resolving conflicts and achieving outcomes.
Networking is hardly a new concept for it has been around as long as people have been exchanging ideas and information on a variety of subjects including introducing one another to opportunities. Networking as defined by Webster is to “interact with other people, to exchange information and develop contacts, especially to further one’s career.”
This workshop explores various aspects to networking including how different generations approach networking, the process by which individuals develop, use and maintain their network as well as common truths and myths to measuring the return on investment in networking.
Next Level Leadership
Ready to take your career to the next level or assist your team in growing beyond their current position? This workshop takes a deep dive into strategies that fuel individual and team goals. Topics include:
• Team Building
• Employee Engagement
• Talent Development