Dr. Deborah R. Phillips, Ph.D., CPM® – Click Here for Vitae
We help companies fine tune their systems and processes that enable people to be more productive and companies to be more profitable. The Quadrillion provides training, marketing and advisory services to companies of all sizes. We are experienced in the following areas:
- Training – Learning & Development
- Leadership Development
- Workforce Readiness
- Employee Recruitment
- Employee Selection
- Training & Development
- Succession Planning
- Employee Engagement
- Marketing Strategy & Execution
- Advisory Services
- Due Dilgence
- Focus Groups
- Market Feasibility & Analysis
To provide outsourcing solutions to organizations whose viability is dependent on top tier human capital for results. We accomplish our goals through an intensive hands-on approach to enhancing the effectiveness of management practices, marketing and training.
Our team is comprised of experts in the areas of leadership, organizational behavior, marketing, project management and talent management.
Since the company’s founding in 1997, our professional team has collaborated with an extensive network of experts all across the world to develop state-of-the-art analyses and compelling insights for our clients. This combination of academic based research, best practices and proven strategic processes ensures that our clients receive the highest caliber of work, products and services.
Accounting, Business Services, Chemicals, Consumer Products, Education, Energy, Financial Services, Government, Health Care, Insurance, Non-profits, Manufacturing, Multi-family Housing, Pharmaceuticals, Real Estate, Retailing, Senior Housing, Software, Sustainability, Telecommunications and Transportation.
Areas of Academic Research
Multifamily Housing, Sustainability, Affordable Housing, Employee Engagement, Talent Management, Workplace Safety, Resident Satisfaction, Consumer Behavior, Demographics, Communication, Managing Multiple Generations, Coaching and Workplace Design.
Volunteer Organizations and Affiliations
- American Association of Family & Consumer Sciences (AAFCS)
- Atlanta Apartment Association (AAA)
- Distributive Education Clubs of America (DECA)
- Family Career & Community Leaders of America (FCCLA)
- Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA)
- Georgia Career Academy Network (GaCAN)
- Georgia Association for Career and Technical Education (GACTE)
- Georgia Tech Alumni Association
- Housing Educators Research Organization (HERA)
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Real Estate Educations Association (REEA)
- Skills USA
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- UGA Alumni Association